Oak Hill at Spring Ridge

Board Approval required for all Exterior Work Including Landscaping

All owners must have prior Board approval if you plan to make changes to the outside of your house, this includes additional planted bed areas and altering the plants in an existing bed area.  If you plan to make a change to the outside of your house (including landscaping), you will need to complete an Exterior Alteration Request form which is available on the Oak Hill web site or you can contact the management office. Requests are reviewed monthly at the regularly scheduled Board meetings. Thank you for your cooperation.

Links to Forms:
Exterior Alteration Request Form - https://www.oakhillhoa.org/docs/Oak_Hill_ACC__Request_Form_.pdf
Exterior Specifications (as of 11/04/21) - https://www.oakhillhoa.org/docs/2021_ACC_Specifications_-_Oak_Hill.pdf